Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank God for GOOD Help !!!!

The season this year started with just Nancy and I with our daughters working at the farmer's markets. Then we had a family event ....we can't miss the market...we can't miss the girls show at the 4H fair. How do you do it ???

You get Linda!!!..........who? Linda is a customer at our Roxoborough Farmer's market who said"if you guys ever need any help....let me know. I work for peaches !!!"

Little did she know she now had a job for the rest of her summer. Through the 100 degree heat she came and worked for her peaches......she is a great cook who evidently even makes peach brandy !!! But being a professor we lost her to her higher calling in September. We were sad that she had to go back to her "real job"....but thankful we had her as long as we did.

Just when we were loosing our minds one Friday afternoon......in came KELLY!!!! She of course asked the same silly question..."can I help you guys?"

Nancy joking said "Yea fill all those quarts with apples."

Unknowing to us Kelly's family in New York does weekly farmer's markets so she knew just what we needed done.

6 weeks later Kelly still shows up for our markets in the cold, rain, wind.........thank God not the 100 degree heat anymore.

I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU to my great helpers !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment